Happy Friday! 🙂Sorry that I’ve been a bit silent lately, the internet has been down in my apartment. However, Monday is when they are coming to repair it, so I hope I’ll be back in regular action! 🙂 For now, enjoy a little FIVE THINGS FRIDAY!
Five Things I Ate:
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken from Popular Paleo (Recipe) – This stuff is awesome! Convenient, with lots of servings to eat/freeze later.
- South Beach Diet Meal Bars – Lots of hustling around this week!
- Qdoba – Grilled Veggie Burritos are my life.
- Spicy Red Lentil Chipotle Hummus – Good on sandwiches and with your chopped veggies!
- Love Crunch Organic Granola: Dark Chocolate Macaroon – Good with yogurt (or just a little coconut milk!)
- Monday: NONE – Plans were thwarted by my horrible internet provider!
- Tuesday: About thirty 20 yard sprints…in heels.
- Wednesday: NONE – In too much pain from those sprints.
- Thursday: NONE – I went to a concert.
- Friday: NONE – I’m babysitting tonight.
Normally, I’m in the gym 5-6 days per week. That was not the case this week. Oops.
(NOTE: Photos are linked to their original sources!)
1) Banana Peach Green Smoothie – This sounds absolutely delicious!
2) Cheesy Jalapeno Bacon Dip with Tater Tot Crust – The calorie count in this would probably blow my mind, but I’d still eat it!
3) Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories – I love a good ghost story in the fall!
4) 25 Writing Prompts for the bored writer – I might need a boost ;)!
5) “Make everyday productive.” – I like this quote A LOT!
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- FALL WEATHER – This is just simple love right here. The mild and NOT HUMID weather is enough to make me swoon for days!
- CONCERTS – I went to a concert last night by one of my favorite Broadway stars and I’m fortunate enough to be seeing a couple more of my favorites coming up in the next month or so! I just bought some more tickets today!
- COLLEGE HOMECOMING: I’m going to get to visit my alma mater for ONE day of Homecoming! Plans confirmed today!
- HALLOWEEN: I love decorating things for Halloween! Halloween exploded all over my place of employment and I’m ready to decorate my apartment a bit too!
- MY BALCONY: I love to try and spend some time on my balcony in the evenings! I like taking sips of my wine in the crisp air. Nothing else is quite as refreshing to me! YAY! FALL!
Tell me five things about you in the comments! 🙂