Well, I’m a little late for this journey, but c’est la vie! Here we go! It’s still Friday!
Five Things I Ate:
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Energy Bars – Easy snack to grab and go!
- Butter Rum Muffin – OMG. Tasted more like butterscotch, but worth all the calories.
- Sweet Potato & Bell Pepper Hash with Eggs – One of my weeknight go-to recipes!
- Pumpkin Bagel with Honey Almond Shmear from Einstein Bros. – I had coupons!
- Nutty Coconut Pumpkin Smoothie – Very tasty smoothie recipe and I’d totally make it again!
- Monday – OFF
- Tuesday – TurboJam
- Wednesday – barre3
- Thursday – OFF
- Friday – TurboJam…again!
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- Going to the symphony tomorrow FOR FREE! This personal finance blogger enjoys her entertainment freebies!
- Considering a couple new business ventures this week – both hustling and gigs!
- Having this Saturday & Sunday OFF from work – such a rarity to have two full weekend days!
- Getting to wear some fabulous costumes for the show I’m working on – I would love to show you all, but that might give me away!
- One of my dear friends getting a new job at Disney. I’m so excited for him I just might scream. I actually screamed when I found out. Haha. Oh well!
What 5 things are good in your world this week?