Hi everyone! I can’t believe Christmas is less than TWO weeks away! This is nuts! Things have just FLOWN by! I’m having a most jolly time this December with all of my performance opportunities, so I’m sad to see it all going by so fast! Anyways, time for some 5 Things Friday!
Five Things I Ate:
- Poutine Fries! — I’ve never got to try real poutine, but this stuff was awesome! Fries, cheese curds, chicken gravy, herbs. OMG. My cholesterol went straight through the roof I’m sure, but this food truck had them and I had to say yes!
- BBQ Chicken Pizza — My workplace is trying out new items for the menu and I tried this. Not disappointed!
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie — I love smoothies. I love pumpkin IN my smoothies. Win-win! Also, funny story. I won this SAME Puritan’s Pride giveaway on another blog! Small blogosphere!
- Lean Pockets — Lots of hustling this week. Needed quick things to take with me.
- Homemade Chocolate Fudge — I’ll say no more.
- I Haven’t Made Any Trash In 2 Years. Here’s What My Life Is Like — I’m very impressed.
- I Take ‘Detox Your Home’ Very Personally — So Should You — I’m trying very hard to keep a chemical free home. It’s a process.
- 23 Signs You Used To Be A Server — Not quite a read, but funny & true!
- 10 Career Stats Every 20-Something Should Know About — Well, alright.
- 15 Things You Don’t Owe Anyone At All (Though You Think You Do) — Two thumbs up!
- Elliptical – Getting back into heavier cardio this week!
- TurboJam – got the videos, so why not.
- Bollywood Dance – this is just fun!
- Lifting – I have to do some serious heavy lifting every day, twice a day, through Christmas.
- Lifting – I’m listing it twice because I do so much of it!
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- Shopping almost completely local for all of my holiday gifts this year.
- Along with all local gifts, I’m almost completely DONE. 3 more gifts to buy!
- I GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL THIS WEEK. I will share more details soon!
- Getting called back for some theatre projects in the spring! YES!
- Turning in my annual work evaluation before the deadline. That’s off my shoulders and I’m going into my weekend VERY happily because of it!
Happy Friday everyone!
Thanks to Claire at Fitting It All In for hosting this linkup!