Have you heard about Gradible yet? It’s kind of become one of my weeknight go-to sites when I’m bored and so far, I’m coming out ahead! By now, I’ve put about $100 extra down on my student loans.
Let’s talk about how it all works!
- You sign-up online (use my link to get a credit immediately), create a username and password, and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You can earn “LoanCreds” by doing a lot of easy tasks online. Those tasks might be anything from posting a link on your Facebook page to reading and rating e-books. Sometimes, you can earn credits by searching for something as simple as an email address! Right now they have lots of survey and market research tasks for just a few LoanCreds. Since I’m doing a lot of Christmas shopping online right now, I’m earning a percentage of LoanCreds back on purchases I’m making on websites like Target.com or Amazon!
- Your completed tasks get reviewed right away! If you provide high quality work, you get access to more high quality work!
- Once you reach 100 LoanCreds, you’ve earned $10 to pay towards your student loans! Imagine what that means when you’ve earned 500 (or more) LoanCreds!
- You can easily redeem your LoanCreds online. You provide the information for your student loans via online form and Gradible makes the payment on your behalf! No cash/check comes to you, Gradible pays directly to your student loan provider.
That’s it! That’s all it takes! Sometimes it’s hard to get a lot of tasks, but I’ll definitely take the few extra dollars to help knock out a student loan! I’ve done a redemption and the amount posted to my student loan account as an extra payment in about two weeks time – so it’s not fake. It does work!
I know there are a few other sites out there like this on the Internet. What are they? I want to sign up and write about my experiences!
Would you sign up for a website like Gradible? Why or why not? Do you use another similar site instead? Tell me all about it!
(NOTE: I was not compensated for writing this post. All opinions are my own. This post does contain referral links.)