2015?! Are you serious? Are we really here?! I can’t even believe it! The fact that it is 2015 means that my high school TEN YEAR REUNION is this year. WHAT? I don’t feel that old. Whatever. Here’s a little bit of my life!
Five Things I Ate:
- Chicken Corn Chowder – Seriously. Good. Stuff.
- Chili – Mom made a lot of soup that I’ve brought home and put in the freezer for quick meals. This is a staple!
- Cheeseburger Soup – Again, Mom came out to play with these soups. I can’t handle it.
- Hot and Sour Soup – This just came from the local Chinese joint when my sinuses were out of control!
- Caramel Apple Crisp Bars – Talk about a tasty treat for New Year’s Eve!
- The 12 Best Ways to Make Extra Money in 2015 – What do you think? Some of these look ok!
- Is It OK to Cheat Airlines if It Saves You Money? – I can’t lie. I think this idea is genius. I’m slipping this kid a few dollars because the costs of flights are OUTRAGEOUS. People will always need to fly, the industry won’t die out if we find ways to cut costs. I mean, come on! I encourage you to check it out!
- What Happens When The Party Ends? – Coming down from the holiday high, this makes total sense!
- Five Ways ‘Into the Woods’ Could Have Been a Whole Lot Better – I loved this movie on Christmas night! I ended up at a completely sold-out showing of this AND my friend (who doesn’t do musicals) didn’t cringe too much. This contains spoilers, but I’m pretty sure I agree with this writer!
- Flu Epidemic Hits U.S. Early This Year – This is particularly bad where I live this year. So many people I work with are sick and have had to miss several days of work. I’m lucky that I’ve only gotten a bit of a nasty cold, but people, get the flu shot/mist. It’s probably worth it.
- Hahahaha! Nope! Not this week!
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- Pentatonix – Honoring Tom Hanks – Holy Moly. I love Tom Hanks and I love that Pentatonix got to sing this for the Kennedy Center Honors! This was one of my favorite movies growing up!
- Unf*ck Your Habitat – This website. I’m so excited to dig-in here! I’m always overwhelmed with stuff that I’m always needing to clean.
- I’ve decided I’m not officially starting my new year until Monday. I’m totally awesome with that. I celebrated a new year on the calendar, butI just can’t start mine until the 5th. That’s cool, right?
- It’s 2015, so that means it’s next year…now? I know, everyone is posting about how exciting it is to be in the new year, but I’m excited to see where I’m heading this year. I’ve felt plates shifting in my life for quite a while, but I’ve never been quite sure to where they are leading me. I’m hoping that this is the year I figure that shift out.
- I’ve had an incredibly BLESSED 2014. Seriously. I dropped a good percentage of my body weight, moved into a better apartment, went on some great trips, started getting rid of stuff that was useless to me, took on some great new gigs, and met some amazing new people. I won’t go into much more detail, but I felt that 2014 was a pretty decent year.
Looking forward to getting back to talking about my money goals with you all this upcoming week! ‘Til then! 🙂
**Thanks to Clare at Fitting It All In for hosting this link-up!