Ooooh, it’s yet another Friday the 13th? Are you superstitious? I’m not! 🙂 I’m so excited to share a post with you today AND one with you tomorrow! I know I’m going super crazy with the posting here, but I’ve been swamped! So I’m thrilled to finally be sharing my February budget update with all of you! For now, enjoy another five things post!
FIVE THINGS I ATE:
- Coconut Crusted Chicken Patties – So simple and great to make in bulk for leftovers!
- Avocado Hummus – This stuff is also easy!
- Spicy Cilantro Shrimp – This was LIFE this week! The dipping sauce is pretty spot-on also. I subbed greek yogurt for sour cream and there was NO looking back!
- Blue Bunny Birthday Party Mini Ice Cream Cones – Sometimes the weather warms up and YOU REALLY NEED ice cream! I’m just sayin’!
- Panera Chocolate Chip Bagel with the Hazelnut Cream Cheese – I NEVER eat bagels, but I was at an event with free breakfast and I had to partake. I was not upset.
- Learning Financial Portion Control | Add Vodka – This post really spoke to me. It’s just another way to visualize your spending as part of an overall goal.
- HOW TO MOVE TO NEW YORK WITH $50 | Millennial Cents – I got a good chuckle out of this article! I found while I was searching for some cool things to do on my NYC trip next month! I don’t think I could pull off a move there for $50! 🙂
- 5 Things Debt Collectors Don’t Want You to Know | Nerd Wallet – Put this article in your brain. Know your rights.
- 9 Reasons To Bring Back Cocktail Parties (PHOTOS) – This was fun! I’d love an old fashioned cocktail party!
- The Freelancer’s Guide to Time Management | Lifehacker – I can always use help in time management!
- Monday: Cardio
- Tuesday: Cardio
- Wednesday: Yoga
- Thursday: Deep clean of my bathroom counts, right? There was lots of intense scrubbing action!
- Friday: Not sure if I’ll get anything in today besides some extra steps on my pedometer, but we’ll see!
FIVE THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY:
- My show (the big reason I haven’t been updating) has been going extremely well! Opening weekend sold extremely well and it looks like our upcoming weekends are as well. That’s great news!
- Getting further in my 40 Days 40 Bags challenge! Gooooooooodbye clutter!
- The temperatures here in my home land finally got up to 60 degrees. Praise Jeebus!
- Also, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Get thee to your Netflix device to watch this! You’ll laugh at the insanity and at Titus Burgess, because let’s be real here; he’s phenomenal.
- Have you heard of Yerdle? It’s pretty nifty! I haven’t bought or sold anything on it yet, but I’m hoping to get going on that soon! Learn more about what they do in one of their recent blog posts here!
Don’t forget: I’ll have another post up for all of you tomorrow! Looking forward to getting back into talking money with everyone soon! 🙂
**Linking up with Clare at Fitting It All In for Five Things Friday!**