Hello there blogosphere!
I’ve missed all of this so much! I’m super excited to get back to some more regular postings! I’ve had a super jam-packed summer and I’ve barely stopped moving! Yeah, busy! Yeah, yeah, yeah…
I’ve knocked A LOT of things off of my life to-do list over the past few weeks, so I’m not calling it a total loss. 🙂
I’ve survived (or accomplished):
- One of the busiest seasons ever at my full-time job.
- My domain name renewal! 😉
- An eleven day non-stop theatre gig (extra $$$).
- Babysitting gigs.
- Some much needed nephew time!
- A full on head/sinus surgery which was entirely successful (I’m creating a cost breakdown post once all of the bills arrive!).
- Getting some quality rest time – away from technology & that was very important to me.
- Decluttering MANY things in my apartment and posting them on Yerdle.
- Catching up on all of my annual doctor’s appointments.
- Watched a fair amount of Netflix – Wet Hot American Summer First Day of Camp, anyone?
- Worked through some more numbers with my CFP! Look at my Debt Payoff page over the coming days, you’ll notice some numbers dropping off!
So, my month-longish sabbatical from blogging is over! I’ve got a few more posts in the pipeline for this week!
Tell me what I’ve missed! I’m dying to get things caught back up!